I feel bad for people in other countries because they see the PSAT fandom but they don’t really SEE the PSAT fandom
When the interviewer doesn’t ask about anything but the superficial aspects of calligraphy
when someone tries to talk to me
- Me: I'm sorry
- Teacher: why?
- Me: I can't come to class today.
- Teacher: .... don't
- Me: because I have a piano recital
- Teacher: stop.
- Me: it's scheduled simultaneously at the same time
- Teacher: dang it. *sits at desk and writes poem* Crimson leaves. Falling.
- Me: what pen did you use to write that?
- Teacher: ask about the content of my poem
- Me: how old are you
- Teacher: I just want you to see my poem the way that Garcia Lopez De Cardenas saw the grand Canyon
- Me: I can't I'm from Boston
- Teacher: I am lucky
If you can see a future without me and that doesn’t break your heart then we’re not doing what I thought we were doing here.
ah yes the four seasons. wet, hot, halloween, and christmas
Imagine if PLL wasn’t on ABC Family. The things that would be going down.
"SIT LIKE A LADY"
School isn’t even about learning anymore it’s about passing
I ALWAYS SAY IM GONNA DO MY BLOG UP BUT I NEVER DO LIKE MY BLOG TITLE HAS BEEN ‘UNDER CONSTRUCTION’ FOR 3 MONTHS PROBS